Saturday, February 8, 2014

Photos for photo class (hooray)

Hello there.

I am going to expand my blog to include things that I have been doing because, hey, it's my blog and I can do what ever the frack I want. I make the rules! Yeah! So with that in mind I am going to share some photos that I have taken for my photography class. They are not the best, but I do find a few of them to be semi-pleasing to the eye and that's all anyone really wants in this world, right? Blogging at 3:54 in the morning is great...

I took these in two spots in Toronto. Around Bloor Street and around Kensington Market. That's where all the hip, young folks go. I even went into a record store.






So those are some of the gems I came up with. I'm quite happy with the last picture. I must admit.

Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment