Saturday, February 22, 2014

Fake Portraits

Hellooo.

It is my duty today to share with the world my addiction. No, it is not the one I have to sugary breakfast cereal and no, it is not the one to really long showers, it is my addiction to drawing and painting portraits. I don't know when this happened, but somehow I have developed a pattern of opening a sketchbook and drawing a face. I guess it's because I usually like the results and it is something I can do without looking at a reference (?). But I think it is getting out of hand and I need to branch myself out. I at least should draw a portrait of someone looking off to the side or with their hand up or something. I will now present the evidence to support my claims of addiction.




The last painting is what I used as a template for my gif, so that's why she could look familiar.

This is just the beginning of my collection, but I feel like more would be creepy.

Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment