Monday, December 16, 2013

What do your elvish eyes see?

Hello!

I saw The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug two days ago and it was FREAKING GREAT! Benedict Cumberbatch was an amazing dragon and Martin Freeman was a hilarious hobbit, but my favourite thing in the movie was the elves. I love the elves in Lord of the Rings and I love them in The Hobbit. They are so elegant and everything they have is beautiful. My absolute favourite character in The Hobbit was Thranduil, the elf king because he is so sassy. I didn't draw him yet so I will have to make due with a drawing of my second favourite elf, Legolas. 


I made him look like a child... Woops. Anyways, there he is with his perfect hair. I love the braids that elves have in the movies. They are always so intricate. Yes, I have an obsession with braids. 

That's all for today. Go see The Hobbit. 
Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment