Monday, November 11, 2013

Welcome to my world I guess...

Hello!

This is the very first post on my blog so I might as well tell you what it will be about. Lately I have been wanting to share my drawing and painting and other various artistic endeavors with a wider audience, but just putting random pictures seemed boring, so I came up with an idea...

The idea is this: Do a drawing/painting everyday (hopefully) about something I am obsessed with at that moment. You might thinking, "Hanna, how can you possibly be have something new to draw every day? Are you really obsessed with that many things? Are you crazy?" and the answer, of course, is YES! And so without further ado, here is my first drawing.


This is my rendition of Laura Palmer from Twin Peaks. I have never seen this show, but there is a song by my favourite band of the moment Bastille and it is amazing. I LOVE this band and this is a tribute to them.

If you're reading this, THANK YOU!
Hanna

P.S. Here is a link to my favourite song by Bastille.

No comments:

Post a Comment