Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Do I Wanna Know

Hoy hoy!

I would like to take a moment to appreciate the Arctic Monkeys, especially since a year ago I did not. I have only started listening to them recently, but damn, they rock. My friend Kira is to thank/blame for this obsession because she was the one that said "Hanna, you must listen to this band" and now here I am professing my love in blog form. So that's something. Also the lead singer, Alex Turner, is hotttt.


I made this by: drawing a sketch, then painting it in using watercolours, then going over some areas with sharpie to define the line and then finally messing with it in Photoshop.

Thanks for letting me fangirl for a little bit. It's nice of you.
Hanna

Here are some links to my favourite Arctic Monkeys songs: here, here, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment